The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2077 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh I really enjoyed this. When God closes a door-he opens a loophole too, we just need to find it. The fact that it is based on an actual event made me smile even more. Great take on the topic as well.
05/31/13
Loved this, smiling and completely appreciated your entry.

God bless~
06/01/13
This is well done and makes a wonderful point. It should be an encouragement to us that God is still opening windows. With the crowd, I say Aaaa-men.
06/01/13
Great story! I enjoyed this so much and the message it sends to us all. Your talent for writing blesses us all. Good to know it is a true story. Those are the best kind when it comes to the kind of message this reveals.
Most of all, I loved the prayer that wasn't a prayer!
So often we complain of locked doors and ignore the possibility of open windows. That is the true robber of dreams. When we seek His wisdom, He opens our hearts and mouths to glorify Him . . .
06/03/13
Oh, this is great. I also love the prayer that wasn't a prayer. :)

I suppose if they were to close that "loophole" he could do the opposite. "Since I can't talk about what I'd pray about, I'll tell you what I wouldn't say..."
06/04/13
Beautiful story with so many elements: the winning vs. whining, the prayer not being allowed in school (but actually once you got us out of the box of that thinking) prayer absolutely was in the school, the truth of this happening in life. Thank you for sharing the treasure of this story with us.
06/06/13
I really enjoyed this true story and Silver Tonsils' way of 'not praying' a prayer. Well done!
06/06/13
Congratulations on your win and EC! Good for you Noel!

God bless~
06/06/13
Congratulations Noel! So happy for you! Love this. God bless!
06/06/13
Congratulations on your well deserved 1ST place win in Masters! Mighty fine writing that you do.
Warmest congratulations here!
06/06/13
Oh wow - you've done it again. Congratulations on your win. This is a great story.
06/06/13
CONGRATULATIONS on your win Noel!! Way to go! So deserved, it was a great story with a great message!
06/06/13
I completely enjoyed your creativity with this story, Old Silver Tonsils, and what he would have said, IF he was praying. Super work. Congrats on another top win!
06/07/13
Super congrats to you. I thought it would be a winner, as it was a great entry. It is right in line with our times as well as the topic. God bless!
You have winning ways . . .

Congratulations!
06/07/13
Noel, thanks for bringing reality to life and life to reality. Also, thanks for the comment.