The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1803 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/10/13
I found this an absolutely fascinating read, enjoyed it beginning to end! Prayers sent forth.
02/10/13
I loved the rich details and descriptions. This was so interesting and well written. Great job.
From the beginning, you words had my attention, then my heart as I realized your intention for the people of Hawaii. Prayers with you.
02/13/13
This touched my heart...beautifully said and written.

God bless~
02/15/13
Congratulations! Such a well deserved win!
When I saw your name on the EC list (for 5th over all) and that you had gotten 3rd place, I was so happy after just hearing you were going to be in my critique group! Way to go Tracy! I loved the raw feel of this story. I just went to check your bio, to see if you were by chance Hawaiian because this story felt as though you had LIVED it. I was on the edge of my seat with every word. That does not happen very often with me with fictional writing. You made me really care for the MC. Thanks for this beautiful story. Thankfully, Jesus, is always there wanting and waiting to give us ever more of Himself.
02/15/13
Thank you for this wonderful history lesson which presented in this remarkable way. I didn't realize the history of these enchanting islands. Of course I will pray for them to return to their once found faith. I especially liked the power you gave to just one persons prayer!