The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1216 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/13
This one left me feeling happy, lifted, and warm. Loved the application of theme, the plot, the delightful characters, and the melodic flow.

Well done, writer. And well done, Gabriel!
01/12/13
Very creative and different from any other entries. You've done a good job on your take on the topic.
Heavenly indeed. My only suggestion would be to show this all from one angel's POV. Maybe the little one who actually witnesses Lucifer's deed. Something to bring me more into the story. But I still loved this retelling from the angel choirs' viewpoint. Good job!
01/13/13
The only thing flat about this entry is the B. I found this wonderful and delightful and a very unique and comforting read. What a miracle for Gabriel and all the other angels to behold! Excellent.
01/14/13
It looks like you have covered every angel,er, angle. Very creative and enjoyable, though I would also have liked to see a little more of that little angel.
01/16/13
Such an interesting and creative way of presenting the topic. I simply loved the entire piece, it made me smile. Thanks.

God bless~
01/16/13
Lovely word pictures and a splendid ending!