The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 894 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/11/13
A very unique approach to the topic. There are a few "crafting" issues, but I enjoyed traveling with "Flat Annabelle." :-)
01/11/13
What a delightful take on the topic! I loved Flat Annabelle and her friend. Good job. God bless!
01/11/13
Ha! What a surprisingly fun application of this week's theme. It brought back memories of when my daughter's 'Flat Annabelle' paper doll got to travel the world. One stop was Paris, a place I've always dreamed of visiting, and her host snapped her picture in front of all the tourist hot spots. This host also snapped her picture inside the local favorites, like bakeries, coffee shops, and libraries. My daughter's flat doll returned from Paris donning a new beret and pea coat, both hand-crafted by the host, and I hate to admit, I was a bit jealous.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading where your Flat Annabelle would have gone. Thanks for sharing.
This is really sweet. I enjoyed traipsing around the world with flat Annabelle. The ending was divine and left me with a warm fuzzy feeling.
01/14/13
Thank you for taking us along with you on the journey of "flat Annabelle."

I have never read "Flat Stanley," but it sounds very interesting indeed.
01/14/13
Loved this. And, the ending made my heart smile.
God bless~
01/25/13
What fun, what creativity! I especially liked the suggestions of MG/JD. That made me laugh. This was so enjoyable to read. Thanks!