The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 925 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Oh I really enjoyed this entry. It touched my heart, and held my interest all the way through. Thank you.

God bless~
10/25/12
You did a great job depicting Harman's drunken character. This held my interest from the beginning and was a creative use of the topic.
This is a powerful story. Often I don't read titles at the beginning and when I saw yours at the end I realized what a perfect fit it is. You could almost just say those four words and it would say everything one needed to know. You did a wonderful job of letting the reader get inside the MC's head. As humans we hurt for all kinds of reasons and for each reason someone can find a quick-fix to temporarily stop the pain but when it returns, it does so with a vengeance. The only sure-fire answer is in your title and reinforced at several parts during the story. Your Cup for My Cup. This well-written piece speaks volumes.
10/27/12
I enjoyed your story immensely. I loved the atmosphere that you created in the beginning in the pub, and then as you described Harmen so well as he walked to the church. What happened in the church was a delightful surprise. This made my day.

God bless!
I loved the start, with your vivid description of Harmon and his ways. The story flowed well and held my interest throughout.
11/02/12
I enjoyed this story and what happened to Harman - the happy ending. You wove a good message into your tale. Thank you.
Oh, I like this twist on the everlasting water. Great job!