The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1582 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Such an adorable and quick read. I loved this.
Thanks. God bless~
This is a sweet story. I loved how you built the suspense. I wasn't quite expecting the ending and it gave me a chuckle and left me with an ahhh sweet feeling inside. Nicely written and on topic in a much different way. :)
10/26/12
Such a cute story. I loved the suspense throughout and the surprise at the end. Great job.

God Bless!
I LOVED this story! The twist was completely unexpected and so perfect. I don't have any red ink. Stellar story that made me laugh out loud. Oh, and I liked the no grandchildren comment. It might seem fake and overboard, except that my dad is almost the same way, lol.
A fitting title, a satisfying ending and great dialog in between. Well done.
Congratulations on your win. Excellent writing. You have a very creative way of writing on topic!
11/02/12
Congratulations on your win. It's a wonderful story and I love the last line.
11/02/12
Congratulations on your win. Great story and thank you for murdering the big black s....r; can't even write the word without freaking out!
11/03/12
Really enjoyed the ending of your story as 2 of our sons are terrified of spiders and the duct taped cup and phone call are something I can picture them doing. Well deserved win-congratulations.
11/03/12
PS your title is priceless!
11/04/12
Super work! I love your story. Congrats on your Editor's Choice award!
A well deserved win. Congrats!