The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 778 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Enjoyed these descriptions of nature's funny moments. I've been entertained by a few as well just looking out my back patio door. Thank you for sharing them. Not sure the title fit well with the story though as it made me expect something having to do with music.
10/12/12
You have brought your neighbourhood to life so descriptively, with your own pleasure coming through so well.
10/13/12
Loved this descriptive entry, and I especially loved the last paragraph. Nicely done. God bless~
10/13/12
Beautifully descriptive. Will you take this little old lady with you next time.
Beautiful poetic prose. I really enjoyed walking with you!
You did a delightful job of describing the beautiful things in this world that many do not notice or take for granted. I've just recently started to take nice long romps with my dog. I'm amazed by a screech owl perched in the backyard and felt protective over a killdeer's hatch of eggs. There are so many things to explore right in my own backyard. It's getting cold now and the walks are getting shorter but after reading your piece maybe I should just bundle up more and see what I've been missing in the winter months. Nice job.