The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1403 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is beautiful and wonderful. We may have chosen the same great subject but this is SO good and so moving. Thankyou.
09/13/12
Touching, moving, and powerfully written. Great job. Amen.

God bless~
09/13/12
Breathtakingly beautiful poem for the topic. Love it.
09/14/12
Great pictures that drew me in to a strong challenge.
09/20/12
A very creative retelling of the Biblical story. Hooray for you EC win.
09/20/12
This is just beautiful!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR HIGHLY COMMENDED IN MASTERS AND ON YOUR 5TH PLACE E.C.!!!! This is my favorite Scripture story about Jesus, and I chose to write on it this week, too! (Great minds think alike, huh?? ;) ) I love your poetic look at this biblical scene from Peter's viewpoint. Way to write!
09/20/12
Congrats! God bless~
09/20/12
Congrats on your EC!
GOd bless~
I understand from your introduction page you are a new transplant to Oklahoma. It is the home of my childhood. I think the blend of the rolling landscape, the untimely weather and the ever faithful people can make a poet of us, if we but listen and take it all in. Which I submit your poem as evidence to this - it is beautiful and inspired. Congratulations on your EC.
09/21/12
Congratulations on your winning poem. It is stunningly lovely and a joy to ponder over!
10/02/12
Congratulations Karen. Good job!