The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 928 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/12/12
Oh yes! Sweet Christian fellowship is certainly a taste of having breakfast with Jesus.
07/12/12
I would have loved to have shared one of Jesus' picnics with Him - morning, noon, or night - wouldn't have mattered! <3
07/12/12
This story of Jesus preparing breakfast on the shore for his fishing-weary friends is my favorite one in all the Gospels! In fact, I'd even thought of basing my Challenge entry on this same event!

Thank you for sharing your poetic retelling with us!
07/12/12
I love your message, of following what the Lord commanded Peter, "Feed my lambs." I could experience the pastoral setting through your writing here. I'm looking forward to sharing in that next great dining experience!
This is lovely. At first I thought it was going to be about the fish and bread but as I read on I was delighted by the direction you did take. This made it on topic but in a fresh and creative way.
07/13/12
This touched me so much it brought tears of joy to my eyes. I loved it! Simply loved it. Thank you.

God Bless~
07/16/12
Very nicely done. Thanks for a beautiful read.
07/16/12
Lovely, and I wish I had been there too. Although I have, in a sense. God Bless you and this is excellent!
This has such a sweet "melody" underlying its message. And, I too, like Peter wish/hope/strive to do as asked in feeding "Jesus' Lambs".