The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1015 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/15/12
This is so well said and fits the topic perfectly. I liked this a lot.
A little white space between verses makes for easier reading.
06/16/12
Nicely done.

I particularly liked the way you phrased this thought:

And then present a kind of blindness
To the faults in every neighbor.
06/18/12
Praise the Lord! Wonderful! Conveys so much truth and encouragement - and yes, God the Holy Spirit is the Advocate in our defense and so much more as you pointed out. Thank you!
06/18/12
I love the use of your rhymes which gave it great flow. The point was clear as to what and how our hearts are protected by our Lord. Ending with the title always gives it a wonderful and satisfying close. God Bless!
I always get so much out of reading your work - not only how to use poetry effectively, but the essence of what is being said as well. Great job!
06/19/12
Very nice. If flows well.
I'm not a poetry expert, but I did like the flow here, and how you ended with your title. Nice job!
06/20/12
This is beautiful on many levels. Pure poetry!! I love your message and the image your title invokes.
06/20/12
so sorry, I meant "evokes" (not invokes). :(
06/20/12
Beautiful entry. Lovely words and powerful message. Thank you. God bless~
This is beautiful and you make it feel like it flows effortlessly. Congratulations on ranking 10th in Masters and 12 overall!