The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2144 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/15/12
Fantastic entry...Beautiful devotion to our Lord with a powerful conclusion.

Great job. Thank you.

God Bless you~
What a marvelous piece! The POV puts the reader smack in the middle of this climb to the summit. True encouragement - thank you for the push to reach the prize.
03/17/12
Fantastic descriptions and the pace of the story really works well--I think I was breathing hard myself by the end of the climb! Great job on your first master's entry!
03/18/12
Oh, I love this. Great use of 2nd person.
Wonderful analogy for the topic--told exceedingly well.
03/19/12
No WONDER you're in masters. This is just marvelous. Your descriptions are so incredibly powerful - and this is masterfully crafted.

Beautiful, Amanda.
Wow, what have I missed??? Awesome job, girl! Your writing has bounded up through this tower to the achievement of Masters and an even higher reward! Well done. Very well done.
I wanna be first! I wanna be first to say CONGRATULATIONS! WOW, AMANDA, I'M SQUEALING FOR YOU!!!
03/22/12
A hearty Congratulations!
God Bless you~
Congratulations, Amanda, on sitting atop the heap with this excellent piece. Looks like you really belong in Masters!
03/22/12
WOW! This is a true masterpiece! Brilliant writing. I'd almost stopped breathing by the end. A HUGE congratulations on a very worthy win!
03/22/12
Whew, just let me catch my breath here an wipe the sweat off my brow. Okay, well, an awesomely creative and powerful message! Congratulations on your championship entry. (Clap, clap and a few hoots thrown in!)
03/22/12
Powerful entry. Well done. Congratulations.
03/22/12
Congratulations Amanda, on your well deserved first place win! This story is awesome, such a masterfully written analogy and I was engrossed beginning to end! Applause! Great job!
03/22/12
Masterfully crafted entry, Amanda. Super congrats on top honors! Wow!
03/22/12
Magnificent imagery that hit the topic dead-on. Loved every word right down to the final and fitting conclusion.

Congratulations!!!
03/23/12
Congratulations! This was absolutely beautiful! Took my breath away! Very well deserved win!
03/23/12
A visualized story of our onward quest! Excellent piece of writing! Congratulations on placing first of EC and Masters!
03/23/12
This is incredible. The message is powerful, the descriptions so vivid you almost feel as if you are experiencing them as you read them. Congratulations on a well deserved first place.
Congratulations!!!!!!
So happy for you. :)
Congratulations on this superb piece of writing! I loved the building momentum.
Excellent job with this one, Amanda! I love the picture you paint here, inspiring the reader to continue pushing upward and onward. Keep up the good work!