The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 952 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Fun! there are two of these spam I am poems and it isentertaining to see how different they are.
I love Dr. Seuss and you did the classic story justice. It was a delight to read. I did notice there were two of these with similar titles. I guess great minds think alike.

I'm not an expert at rhythm so I hesitate to say this but I thought the lines with his/her mouse might have flowed better if you said his or her. But that's a tiny detail.

Thanks for the nice chuckle. I thought this topic was super hard but you did a delightful job of incorporating it.
11/17/11
I loved reading this. Poems are always a good read - and this one did not disappoint.

Right on topic and brought forth a chuckle and a smile in the process. Great job!

God Bless~
11/17/11
This kind of poetry needs a much closer "eggs-ham"ination than I can offer.
Very clever.
Brilliant - really brought a smile, very clever! Much moe funt oread than tons of spam mail!!
11/18/11
Wonderful! Clever take on the topic and nicely done.
11/19/11
THREE “Spam-I-Am” poems in masters, that is funny in itself! LOL Like the old saying, guess Great minds think alike. Cute and fun take on the topic.
Congratulations for ranking 10th in Masters and 14th overall!