The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 968 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/05/11
Hehehe This is great. I almost fear the day, though, that "bloggers Anonymous" really does become a necessity!

Good job. I love the "intervention" by the English teacher.
I really enjoyed this. Your message hit a nerve with me. Someone in my small town started a rumor page. It was disgusting and mean-spirited. Words can hurt and once they are out you can't take them back. I wish this could be required reading for students and teachers alike.
11/07/11
I LOVED THIS!!! My favorite entry read so far.

I cracked up with this line: It was so exciting when Cool Girl would “like” my comment.

You immediately drew me in and held my attention to the very end. I loved the ending, too, by the way and the fact that she still wears PJ's to school. ;) Nice wrap up.

Very creative idea and so well written. I will be watching to see who wrote this and then I will read more of your stories. ;)
11/09/11
Good job - and so true. This is something that a lot of people have faced in their lives. And, words are so damaging...They spread like a fire out of control and burn people down in their path.

This could and should be an article for the "youth" today to read.

Nice job.

God Bless you~
11/14/11
I'm not sure if this is the serious side of sober - or the sober side of serious, but it is well written and thought-provoking material.
11/15/11
I enjoyed your tone and your informative analysis of blogging all wrapped up in an enjoyable story. Your ending was perfect.
Congratulations for ranking 6th in your level and 12th overall!