The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1586 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/14/11
You did a fantastic, crack-up job! Held my attention right to the end. Creative, and entertaining. Had to pull out a few memories from my nursing days with OCD.:-)

In my opinion, a real fun piece.
04/14/11
A tale delightfully told! Thoroughly enjoyable! This was definitely a "breakout"!
04/16/11
Great story! I love your characterizations of both eagles, and the touches of humor seeded throughout. Wonderful!
You have written a tree-topper for sure. Enjoyable.
Oh I love this delightful story. It could be great for kids but just as wonderful for adults. I really liked the part of the eagle feeling depressed! Just wonderful.
Made me laugh!--so clever!
Wow! VERY creative! Loved the cute story. My only hang up was I wasn't crazy about her attitude toward her mate. But the story was lots of fun to read and well written.
Hey if people can confuse their there and they're don't worry about dam and that other word. I didn't notice it until you mentioned it. The story was still great, but I can understand your Oh no feeling:)
04/20/11
This is just gorgeous! Thanks for the laugh and the great message(s) found throughout.
04/21/11
Not surprised. Congrats on your EC
04/27/11
OCD, depression, conflict, love...you got it ALL in so entertainingly! Congrats on your win!
07/03/11
Kathryn, I'm going to use this delightful story on the Front Page showcase for the week of July 4. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page--and congratulations!