The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1379 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/17/10
"precious message" Yes, it is hard to condense it but the last sentence does it. Well Written. Love It.
06/18/10
A riveting piece. Good work.
06/18/10
Very thought-provoking! Makes me realize how all of our words, in a certain way, outlast us and serve as a testimony to our faith. Loved it!
At first I thought the setting was a past war, but as I read on I realized it was our possible future. Gripping action - I experienced every rattling bomb blast and the writer's angst over needing to record the important Message.
06/21/10
This is trully precious and a brilliant piece of writing. Wonderful! Thanks - Colin
Spellbinding story, leaving much to think about.
06/21/10
Your descriptions were incredibly vivid, and the struggle so real. So powerful.
06/22/10
Loved your ending! If we only had one breath left to give as a warning, that should be it.
06/23/10
Chilling and possible - very possible here in America, any day now... Let's keep writing and show God's love right down to our very last breath. The last line is perfect!
06/23/10
A stunning revelation of things to come. So thankful that this author can still say, In God We Trust. Skillful writing.
06/24/10
A very powerful and moving story. So true: if you could only write one sentence, you really couldn't choose a better one... and sometimes words really are inadequate. Well done.