The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1105 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/07/10
Not sure if it's safe for a male to comment, for your title could give many 'men a pause.' Despite that, a good light touch on the block that hits us all at times.
Grrr, I do believe I have her twin sister here with me! Fun story, well done.
I loved this. What an original idea. It kept me smiling the whole way through.
Very creative take on the theme! Loved the story, the writing, the dialog -- and your wonderful muse. Seems like I know her, too!
02/09/10
Oh yes, it takes one to know one...so I'm aware.
Fresh and lively and on topic. Love it.
Mona
02/09/10
I like this muse! Very creative take on the topic.
02/09/10
I thought that was a clever idea - I don't appear to have muse like Tom or Minnie! I like the thought of muses needing a break. Well done.
This certainly brings a new meaning to the phrase when life delivers you a bowl of lemons, make some lemonade :)

And, being, on occasion, on the other end of this theme, I especially liked this line:
“Well, let’s just say that a woman of a certain age can be challenging for males--even male muses--to deal with.”

Great job.
I LOVE this! You had me from the first word. I smiled, and even laughed a little, as I read this. Great writing, and right on topic! Great job!
02/09/10
Amusing! Hey, all this time I've been writing without a muse. Where do you sign up for one! Great story - loved your approach on the topic.
02/09/10
Very creative take on the topic! This was fun to read from beginning to end. Loved the concept, loved the characters... well done!
02/10/10
This is a WINNER if I ever read one! Loved it from beginning to end!
What a GREAT entry!!! It was comical without overdoing it. I loved it!
02/10/10
What fun! Wonderful story, thoroughly enjoyed it.
02/10/10
I enjoyed this very much and I love your creativity with Minnie! :)
I loved it.
Oh my this was good! Loved it from beginning to end!