The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1045 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is absolutely delightful - what a fun read.
So that's what happens when an elephant has a senior moment! LOL Cute story.
Real Kewt and klever. Love it.
02/01/10
Good fun stuff and good characterisations, but isn't it slightly irrelephant for children?
Great story and as previously mentioned children would love the stories AND illustrations!
Good Job!
02/01/10
I read this to my three grandchildren and they loved the story...even without pictures. Incredibly well-done. I like the wit in the story too. Thanks for bringing smiles to my grandchildren's faces.
02/01/10
What a fun story progression as the animals parade before your readers. :)
Glad to see you back in the challenge, and in rare form. What "child" would not love this story?--Certainly not I!
What a wonderful children's story. I know a little girl who would love it. Great job!
You put a smile on my face, beginning to end, and I'm OLD!
02/02/10
So much fun to read! I didn't know what to expect and I love the ending!
You no cheeta on this story. A fun read for one and all.
What a delightful story; and somehow, I must confess, there are days I feel exactly like Sebastian. But there are other days, too, that I feel exactly like the other exasperated jungle friends : )
02/02/10
Thank you for this story you wrote. That was a funny story about Sebastian blocking every one's way. --Simon Slider (age 7)