The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1101 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/29/10
This is very intense. I'd like to know what happens next.
A real heart-thumper; very good.
02/02/10
Great internal conflict! A gripping story, expertly told. Wow!
Absolutely wonderful story. It pulls you in from the first word. Yes, this would be an amazing novel.
very well written Christian thriller in the making
Wow! Excellent story. Very well written. I felt their fear. I agree, this would make a great novel.
02/02/10
I hope you are going to complete this in novel form! I'd certainly read it! Well done!
Suspenseful! I would love to read more.
Please, more! This is SO well-done; the fear is palpable, the atmosphere dark and tense. I want--no, NEED--to know how this ends!
I liked the way you were able to develop your MC from the get go. By doing so, you made the reader identify with her and care about her outcome. The closing left the imagination free to wonder - what's next?
02/04/10
Very tense story, very compelling. Yes, I'd definitely like to know what happens next. Why does the Underground Christian organization seem to lack mercy? Did they think she'd betrayed them? Did they think she was useless, broken, fundamentally flawed...? All of which is to say... I want to know what happens next!