The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1561 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/09/09
Oh for more political leaders who would listen to the voice of God. Well done.
I enjoyed this story very much, even prayed that our own president would open the door to the Holy Counselor.
04/15/09
This was very good, it very clearly shows what happens when we allow ourselves to be persuaded by others instead of following what we know is right. It isn't always easy to make the right decision.
04/16/09
CONGRATULATIONS on your EC win with this excellent story! Nice writing with a great message! :)
04/16/09
What an awesome responsibility our political leaders have. This is a great reminder to pray. Congratulations on your placing! Very out-of-the-box.
04/16/09
If only we had more leaders turning to God to help them make the right choices. Thank you for a story that helps me believe there's still hope for that. Congrats on your placement with this one.
04/16/09
Congratulations on your level placing and your EC!!
04/17/09
Wow! This is excellently written and makes an excellent point! I hope more leaders will listen as He is there ready to lead them! Congratulations on the win!
04/18/09
Oooh, I love it. Very out of the box, and so well written. Congrats on your EC!
as usual, excellent stuff, my friend. great message.