The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1938 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/09
I was unaware of this crisis in China's musical history. They must have been mad! Thanks for sharing this info in a very creative format.
03/08/09
Excellent writing, and very interesting story. Well done.
03/08/09
Masterful writing, and I loved the allusion of the man's life to the 3 parts of the concerto which were very fitting.
03/08/09
This is excellent--I had no idea about this piece of history. Your format was perfect--your writing drew me in from the beginning. Very good job with the topic.
I really was very moved by this story. Beautifully told and written.
03/09/09
The atmosphere and tone of this are absolutely masterful. The history is also fascinating. Just beautiful.
Wonderful!
03/10/09
I don't think I have words that will share with you how much I loved this without sounding trite, redundant or lame.
It is a most amazing piece.
03/11/09
Love the musical headings--they're perfect! This is a wondrous piece, and I feel privileged to have read it.
03/12/09
Congratulations on a well-deserved EC! A most enjoyable and informative read. Bravo!
03/12/09
My favorite this week :D from one of my very favorite writers here! :) YAY Carol!

HUGE (so well deserved) CONGRATULATIONS my friend!
03/12/09
Congratulations! This is a great piece. Awesome writing about a piece of history I knew nothing about.
03/12/09
Exquisite (and emotional) writing! Congrats on your placement and EC, Carol!
03/12/09
Beautifully written, a story certain to stay within my memory and my heart.
03/15/09
Carol,

Well-crafted and creative, sensitively written with a film maker's artistic visual-ity. It reads like a cinematographer's script.