The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1242 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/09
Just beautiful. I love Haiku, and you have done them masterfully. Each one is a beautiful picture, and a masterpiece as a whole.
03/06/09
There are some lovely phrases here but haikus seldom "tell." They show and are written in the _present tense._

They are most often about a single moment and observation connecting us to nature, the seasons and life. I like the definition "one breath poetry" It truly is an art.

By the way - You use several metaphors here - Pearl, Lamb, Seed, Bread, Shepherd/sheep etc.

Aside from all the technical stuff, what you have written here is heartfelt and meaningful.
03/08/09
This is a lovely devotional piece, drawing us into Christ's love.
I admire you for writing a form of poetry that comes from another culture (if I'm not making an unfair assumption there...) I think it is extremely difficult to do well, but this is beautiful.
03/08/09
Sorry, I didn't see Gregory was logged on. That comment was from me.
03/10/09
This is simple and beautiful; coming from a poetry illiterate (but I'm learning) *smile*.
03/12/09
There are so many wonderful forms of poetry. Your talent is evident with this amazing piece. Very nice writing!