The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1292 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A Bible story! Awesome. I love it when someone takes a Bible story and brings it to life with details. Beautifully done!

I am confused as to why you used the name Josef?
02/27/09
I was also confused by the name. Are you putting Ezekiel 37 in a different time and context? The mention of Deutchland also threw me off.

Regardless, this is beautifully crafted and masterfully expressed. Beautiful language especially.
03/02/09
I totally get it! What an excellent idea, and gorgeously written.
I like how you took this familiar Bible story and breathed new life into it by using a different person and setting. Good job with this!
Great writing! Powerful and moving piece!
03/04/09
My favorite line is "Surely, he couldn't do this on his own." We can't do anything on our own, especially the things he has called us to do. I like the image of Josef falling back, to be cradled in His arms. He will indeed provide our needs.
03/04/09
God calls us to His will during ANY time in history and this piece shouted that loud and clear. Nice job.
03/04/09
I've just got to ask... is this the dry bones of the Jewish Holocaust? Berchtesgaden was a key place in the operation of the Hitler political system if I recall correctly. If so, this is an AMAZING analogy.

If not, it still is.
Wow! Loved seeing this in a new light, very well done here. An interesting read for today! ^_^