The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2216 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/23/09
I think this has great potential for a children's book. Nicely done.
This is a charming children's story. I'd love to see it illustrated.
01/25/09
Ooh, this just begs for pictures, doesn't it? Charming!
01/25/09
This is an adorable children's story... cute, educational and gives a lesson, too! I love it!
01/25/09
This is adorable! I could see the illustrations as I read it. Love it!
01/25/09
What a wonderful way to meet all the critters down under. Super sweet!
An adorable children's story. It has everything - it's entertaining, teaches interesting information on the animals and lands of Australia, and includes good life lesson.
01/25/09
I love all your "colorful" animals on this adventure and all the diverse places they live. Have you read this to your kids. I bet they love it. Your title makes me smile. :)
Adorable! My favorite part was when your wallaroo encountered the rainbow lorikeet. I have an acquaintance who owns two of these gorgeous birds. {It's a small world in the parrot community. :0) }
You did a great job with this sweet children's story. Kudos.
01/26/09
Very creative children's story! Nicely done. :)
01/26/09
What can I say that hasn't been said. This is good, needs illustrations, great children's story.
01/26/09
Yep, ditto to above comments. I have to read this one to my kids!
01/26/09
Imaginative, and informative and just the kind of story kids will sit in a circle and listen to after lunch! So, when's it being submitted for publication? Hmm?
01/27/09
How delightful, all you need is a good illustrator and vibrant colors and you'd have a wonderful children's book!
What an adorable story! And I can appreciate the research that went into it. Excellent!
01/28/09
Wow, this is incredibly creative and worthy of publication. I'm putting it on my list to read to my kids. Love it!
Wonderful, colorful, fun and a great, informative read. Indeed, this should be published and illustrated. PS, I love Wanda's name, perfect!
adorable! I loved it! cute!
The name of the main character is perfect and the story is well written and polished. Definitely a good candidate for a children's book like so many have already said.
What an endearing story. My five year old daughter loved it, too. This is so polished--ready to be a children's book. Thank you for sharing this sweet tale.