The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1217 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/22/09
Thanks for the tour info. I've never been to Australia but you painted a vivid picture in my mind of this particular spot.
01/22/09
Fascinating slice of history—and very well told.
01/23/09
So interesting! I have a feeling I'm going to have an entire Oz vacation planned by the time I'm done reading this week!
Excellent description in your educational view of a special place to visit.
01/25/09
This is a fine piece of promotional writing with a great title and an excellent opening line.
01/25/09
Very informative.
This was very informative. I like being able to learn something while I read.

I personally think that this would have worked great as a fictional story. You could have had some kids or a family perhaps visiting the limestone stacks and talking about their experience. I just think that it would have made the piece even more engaging and fun.

This is something that I would love to see in person. Thank you for sharing this with us.
01/27/09
Just one more place I wish I could visit. Thanks for the information. I especially liked your last line about visiting with the 12 apostles.