The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1758 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/08
This is absolutely DARLING. I love the voice, the characterization, and how "punny" it is :D Just excellent and delightful.
10/26/08
Ditto to what Joanne said.
:-)
A contender indeed! This is perfect! If there was a higher level than Masters, this would fit the bill! Bravo! Just hope Patty's Cakes doesn't marry Timmy Rolls! **tee hee**
10/26/08
What an engaging story - and love all the double meanings!!!
10/27/08
I loved this. You had me laughing at the pictures dancing in my head. Husband holding down the "dessert ship".
I agree, if there were an advanced masters you'd be there.
Absolutely delightful. I loved it all the way through.
Brilliant. A fun holiday read. I've got to share this with my mother who owned a bakery, but trust me, my dad wouldn't have handled the crisis as Patty's hubby did :)
I truly loved this!! It's amazing, how you managed to keep the reader captivated, but did so with lots of fun plays on words. Congratulations on a well deserved placement!
10/30/08
Ditto to all that's been said. :)
11/03/08
A most engaging, touching tale, which kept me guessing. And triplets! How to have all your kids in one go, eh?
"The day he explained how my real net worth would be an asset to his pounding heart is when I realized the only line he was feeding me was the bottom one, and the only correct answer was yes and I do."

Loved those lines, as well as many other sin this fun piece! Your MCs voice was perfect, and the story truly delightful. So deserving of the EC. :)