The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1993 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Enthralling "shape poem". Beautiful. :)
10/17/08
Beautiful, descriptive words!
10/19/08
I love this. Nothing compares to how God decorates, yes? Very nice work!
I love the poem and the lay-out. Great job.
I felt my heart slow a bit, calmed by the images in this well written, enjoyable poem. Nice job.
I like your take on the natural beauty God provides for decorating. Lovely!
10/21/08
I enjoyed the visual format coupled with the poetic and descriptive verbal visuals. Well Done!
This creative entry needs to be seen and read in print...Christmas bulletins, magazines, or e-zines. Hope you can get it out there! Blessings.
I love the design and the wording of this lovely poem. Well done my FaithWriter friend.
10/22/08
So lovely and I wholeheartedly agree that this needs to see publication in a magazine--what a wonderful treat to read for Christmas!
10/22/08
Beautifully done!
10/22/08
What a pleasant surprise to see this free verse poem pop up shaped like a tree. I love the images you convey, especially this... Silver
Frosted tinsel
Tinkling, shimmering ice
Worshiping, singing their praises
Perfect harmony with the soft moonlight. Exquisite and lovely.
10/22/08
So cool, I loved the whole thing. Very impressed.
10/22/08
Just lovely images, and the shape enhances the message. Beautiful.
10/22/08
Beautiful.
I like the way even the verses take the shape of trees.
I love the beautiful descriptions in this perfectly shaped poem. Wonderful example of free verse!
10/23/08
Incredibly creative - loved the word pictures and the free verse! What a Christmas card this would make!
11/27/10
Yvonne, I'm going to feature this delightful poem in the Front Page showcase for the week of December 6. Look for it on FaithWriters' home page--and congratulations!