The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2017 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/18/08
Wow, this is so beautiful! What we think of as death and the end is only the beginning. I love the comparison to the excitement of a newborn. Great job!
09/18/08
Beautiful imagery! I love this notion of being welcomed like a newborn into heaven!
09/19/08
I really like this. You've shown imagination and great insight into what happens to these little babies. So much comfort. Thank you!
09/19/08
Without worn out descriptions you have made heaven come alive. Neat perspective too!
Oh, this is fabulous! I was especially touched by, "They are beautiful; they look like the Father!" Also, the poem is perfect. Love everything about this entry.
Wonderful! I love the imagery in this piece. Very well done. Thank you for sharing it!
09/22/08
I enjoyed the heavenly perspective on life and birth. The dialogue was very engaging. It did throw me a bit when you referred to Kelita giggling. It seemed more of a feminine description, but I know it wouldn't have to be. I thoroughly enjoyed this unique take on the topic!
Your entry is beautiful in expression and message, masterfully done.
09/25/08
This is beautifully written. I'm very moved.

Congratulations on 3rd place. Sooooo happy for you!!!
09/25/08
Congratulations, this is creative and beautiful.
Congratulations on your well deserved EC win!
Congratulations on placing and on the EC. I love the take on the Eternal Birth. God Bless :-)
09/25/08
Wow... you have reduced me to tears... I have really been missing my grandma this month. She was born into eternal life about 3-1/2 years ago. This coming Saturday is her 'earth birthday' - and she's really been on my mind. Thank you for this beautiful picture of how it might have been when she entered into eternal life. It's also made me think of others who have passed on, but today, especially Grandma. Wow... :)
09/25/08
Vonnie -- This is amazing… It rivals your "Dressed in White." Your "sanctified" imagination was really tuned in with this. I love everything about this. Congrats on your level placing and EC!!
10/02/08
Refreshingly unique perspective of someone entering heaven. I twigged from your early clues in the first paragraphs that the characters were angels in heaven. Congrats!
02/02/09
This is wonderful! So glad you pointed me to it!