The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1359 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/08
read on the internet the otherday that 64% of women have a "someday" wardrobe, okay ladies fess up who has these jeans in their closet?
09/13/08
I finally gave up on saving stuff "until I could get into it again." Age and gravity defy all! Good job.
09/13/08
I LOVE the voice, the characterization, and the absolute FUN of this. Your descriptions are so vivid - I could see everything going on, and I LAUGHED throughout. Hehe
What a fun entry! I love the dialogue. Great job!
09/14/08
Hilarious--and written by a man! That's amazing!
How well you know us. I saw the story unfold before me with your colorful descriptions. Great job!
The descriptions are so vivid and the dialogue very realistic. Great fun read!
09/14/08
NOT FUNNY!! LOL! Okay, so it was funny, it just hits too close to home. Nice job...
09/14/08
ha,ha,ha...I think we've all done this sometime! good descriptions and dialogue!
09/15/08
Very fun, light-hearted entry right on topic. I chuckled throughout and loved the last line. Great Job!
I'm so impressed that you could get inside a woman's mind so well. Great job. My "snap" was also the snap of a pair of jeans, but yours is funnier. Good job!
09/16/08
I love this phrase, "Shards of carrot shrapnel. :)
09/17/08
Loved the voice. Descriptive beyond my ablily to describe.
09/17/08
Loved the voice. Descriptive beyond my ablily to describe.
09/17/08
I have a skirt given to me for my birthday a few years ago, still waiting for our sizes to match.

Love your story! LOL
09/17/08
Absolutely amazing! I would have never guessed this was written by a man.

I loved the "shards of carrot shrapnel" part. Great picture!
You did the female POV wonderfully. I was surprised that this was written by a man. Being able to tell stories from a variety of perspectives is the sign of a truly great writer. Thank you for sharing.
Sounds familiar, I hate to say. This is funny stuff!