The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1611 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/12/08
Cute story! Is it true? :)
09/13/08
loved the story, I remember those pj's
Cute doesn't always equal practical, does it? I was craning my neck with her, and definitely keeping an eye on those grand-daddies. Nice job!
09/13/08
Great title, and such good detail. Gave me the giggles. Don't think I've ever been so delighted to "be there" in an outhouse. ;)
09/13/08
It would have been easier (maybe) to have a chamber pot in the loft! This was delightful. I used to have those kind of pjs but happily never had to combine them with an outhouse. Well done.
This is so funny...if it happens to someone else! Excellent descriptions.
09/14/08
This starts out funny and just gets funnier and funnier. A great chuckle in every paragraph--thanks for the super humorous entry!
09/14/08
hee, hee... could picture the whole thing. Just think, the early Americans wore those old fashioned longjohns all winter long!
This is funny! Great descriptions. I could see myself in that predicament
:-)
09/15/08
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. Thank you!
09/16/08
Funny experience! It's amazing the trouble a few snaps can give a person. Nice job.
I loved this. It's the type of thing that would happen to me. I was feeling your pain. Great writing!
This is great! Very creative and fun.
09/17/08
Oh my goodness, you wrote the scene perfectly. I never went to camp in those kinds of jammies (LOL), but I remember looking for daddy long legs and having to walk across the path to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night. But how do I tell the poor girl that, even if she cuts out the water, she is still likely to have to get up in the middle of the night, because, well...that's just what we girls do...This is SUCH an entertaining story. You are one creative writer.
09/17/08
Too much fun! I was laughing out loud!
09/18/08
LOL! What a predicament! So glad no one else showed up to use that outhouse while she was there!

Great story!