The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1494 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/08/08
Lovely meter, rhythm and message. Beautifully crafted and presented.
08/11/08
Your second to last stanza went straight to my heart. The whole poem flows beautifully, and the message is Truth-filled. Also love that you use non-typical rhyming words in the last stanza and still made it fit the meter. Takes a master poet to do that.
08/11/08
I really like this, but it took singing it to bring out my true appreciation. On first silent read it was okay, then I read it outloud and was blessed, then I sang it and found it's rhythm. I only say that to add the only thing I would suggest, is a refrain, or a repetitive stanza.
Anyway, great job with a superb message.
God bless.
Great message in rhyming form. Lovely to read, too. Kudos.
Beautiful and so very sweet. This would be a lovely addition to a bridge painting hanging on a wall.
I like this. Great message and meter.
This is so good, dearheart. I can see this made up into laminated, lovely bookmarks and given out to those who would be blessed by it. It's a lovely poem and so worthy of you!! Kudos, my dear friend!
I really liked the second stanza. Praise God that my travel toll is free! Nice rhythm to this, and a wonderful message too.
08/12/08
AMEN! Yes...I like the thought of HIM being a covered bridge. Thank you for writing this.
08/13/08
This is a beautiful poem. There are so many good lines and the meaning is so powerful.
Great poem. I love it!
Beautiful words, nice rhythm. I think William is right... this would be lovely set to music :)
08/14/08
Oh, so beautiful and so full of truths about our Good God's ways with us. I love the imagery in this poem. It just touches my heart.
08/15/08
So many lovely images incorporated into this piece, and all with skillful rhyme. Beautifully done!