The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1390 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/07
I liked the last entry and how the MC's attitude had changed. Great reminder of of the power of persistence when encouraging someone who is hurting.
11/15/07
I really like the format of this. I felt the MCs despair, and then the small glimmer of better things to come. And I love the subtle encouragement from the church body. Good job with the topic.
11/15/07
Masterful job of showing the MC's change in attitude and perspective from the power of prayer and encouragement. This was quite moving.
11/16/07
You've done a wonderful job of taking us through the valley with you. Thank God for the persistance of other believers, and for their good sense in giving space, allowing time, but not giving up. Excellent.
11/16/07
You nailed the topic! Loved it. Anointed and powerful demonstration of encouragement. God bless.
A wonderful reminder to never give up on those we love and care for.
11/17/07
A wonderful description of someone suffering from depression. How many sufferers could leave that horrid condition sooner should church folk but persist in sensitively reaching out them in this manner?
11/22/07
This piece is so realistic. There are so many truths about a person who goes through depression in this story. You have captured the loneliness,despair,longing and glimmers of hope cast by the Light of Jesus Christ. You have done a superb job. Thank you and God bless.
12/16/07
Good job showing the depths of depression. Spoken as if it has been experienced. I was bawling by th eend remembering my own battle.