The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1529 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/03/06
Thanks to this story I have had my scripture reading for the day. Had to look up these scriptures in order to understand the importance of this beautiful altar. Very interesting read, and enlightened this reader...nicely done.
08/05/06
A nice tie-together of verses that are from all over the Bible. Good reading and thought-provoking. :)
08/07/06
Beautiful, so many good lines and much food for thought. Thanks for sharing!
08/07/06
I love the way you portrayed Bezalel and Oholiab catching a glimpse of something much greater.
08/07/06
I LOVE finding wonderful stories like this that blend the Old and New Testaments! This is wonderfully descriptive - and just plain wonderful!
A wonderful read...and could have gone in for the Vision challenge as well! Best of luck with this piece.
08/09/06
Your piece is very well done! I agree with Tracey. It would have been appropriate for the "vision" topic also. I think you did an excellent job of putting together pieces of the Bible in an enjoyable story. I think the piece "works" very well! :-)
08/10/06
You did a good job on this story and I don't think I can tell you how to make it better. Maybe next time. he he he.