The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1784 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/18/06
I appreciated this well-written reminder. Good job.
07/19/06
And, to think this beautiful world we see is the fallen creation, broken by the curse of sin and death. We can scarcely fathom what our eyes have yet to see, when we no longer see "through a glass, darkly."

This is a "just right" devotional, giving your readers something to ponder after they finish reading.
Amen! Great is our God. Just reading over old challenges for the fun of it. This is a great devotional. Encouraging.
A wonderful tribute to a loving God.
07/05/07
I love this wonderful devotional! Starting with "TOny-Tiger" and ending with "Great is our God." Absolutely perfect!!
A fine piece, Verna. Thanks for posting the link to your first entry.
07/05/07
I love your POV in this. Great voice too.
07/05/07
Yes, short--but right to the point! Definitely stayed in the box for this one but, hey...a very nice piece for a first entry. It's fun to see how far we've come, isn't it?
Awesome peice! I love the devtion you have towards God.
You always have a way to bring the beauty and awe of God into our everyday lives -Your hear and love for God shines through and I enjoy reading your devotionals immensely
02/21/08
God is great and greatly to be praised! May we always see how great He is, every day and in a great way!
Prove God Great in 2008