The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1513 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/05
Excellent imagery all the way. Many subtleties cleverly woven throughout the fabric of the story. This author has obvious talent.
03/07/05
Very well written. Pulled me in and kept me there throughout. Sad that you never know what will drive a person to do something so drastic. Great take on topic.
Blessings, Lynda
03/08/05
This was a haunting, descriptive tale! Thank you.
03/09/05
Oh my gosh! This was so well written. I was sucked into the story. What did she learn from seeing the dead horse? Why would that drive her back to Ivan? Did the sister live? I guess so, because it says she tried. It is really sad because it is so cruel. I guess we can all go to extremes! Keep writing, please.
In His Grip,
KC
03/10/05
Beautifully done and a great beginning for a long short story.
Very well done. I was hanging on every word. I felt it was unresolved, and was disappointed for that reason. Still, you are a wonderfully talented writer.
At first at the end, I wanted to say, more! What happened to her? Then I thought, it didn't matter, it wasn't the point. The point by this time, had come to me that we can't compete with favoritism and striking back at it with a vengence just leaves us out in the cold, a no win situation just like with this character. Nice style here.
03/11/05
Excellent style very well written.
I wanted to read more.
Keep writing you have a special gift.

Kathy
03/12/05
What a snapshot. I really like your style. I hope I remember to look you up after the names are revealed, so I can read more of your work.

Thanks for posting. You paint vivid pictures.
I won't be able to sleep tonight. Man, I want to buy the book and find out what happens in the next chapter..... PLEASE!! :-) EXCELLENT SKILLS!