The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1228 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/15/06
You have painted a masterpiece of His love, mercy and grace. A life filled with His abundace. Beautiful!
06/16/06
I always enjoyed matched couplets, thanks for posting.
06/18/06
Excellent poem withw strong message. The meter was sport on, except, I think, for
the sixth couplet from the end 'Will not give us more...'Otherwise, fantastic.
06/18/06
'sport on'??! I meant 'spot on'
06/21/06
I loved this. Oh, how I need to be reminded. Let me see what can I let go of and who needs it. That is the question. Great job.
I like it, I like it! Good, tight rhyme and meter, with a heartfelt message!

Just for fun and to hook the reader in, you may want to try searching out all the words that repeat themselves and use a thesaurus to find interesting new ways of expressing the same thought. It'll jazz up your excellent verses even more!
Great job, Sue!
06/21/06
Great job! Flowed beautifully. I wouldn't expected any thing less. Very nice.
06/21/06
Who knew you wrote poetry? I didn't realize. This is very nice. Good job!
06/21/06
Aren't matched couplets fun to write. Nicely done.
06/21/06
Great job with the rhyme and the meter--I really liked the lively clip of the verses. The content was perhaps a bit predictable? I really like the fact that we get something different from you every week: poetry, fiction, personal accounts...you're a versitile and talented writer.
Such artistry in words. You've done an incredible job. Loved it.
06/22/06
Ha Ha Ha! OUR God is more than enough, He shall supply ALL OUR needs, He is OUR El Shadai, He always looks out for US, Jehovah Jira (As in Je-hoe-vuh jI-ruh)! That is OUR God!
God made a covenant of increase with us! The devil works poverty and lack, that's what makes our wallets flat! PM me, OmniFool, on the boards for more info.