The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1359 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/06
To see faith through the eyes of a child. Great story! Well written!
05/26/06
well written, but I was confused about sticking a toe in to the water. Would be wearing some kind of think shoes?
05/28/06
Wow, what a unique way to approach this topic! You really touched me; I've got a soft spot for baby animals.
05/28/06
Who knew such a sweet, touching story could come out of a bottle of suds! Good job!
Good story. A unique approach on the subject. We can learn from the faith and determination of a child.
05/29/06
I loved the way the child prayed for God to help the little animal He created. I loved his determination to do the right thing when all around him were discouraging him. Great lesson here. Good writing. Kate~
Good story. I really appreciated the ending. Hope and joy rolled into one. great job.
05/30/06
Fabulous, creative take on the topic! I enjoyed this story a lot - the pace was great, the characters were believable, and there was a sweet little message wrapped up in there, too. Great job!
05/31/06
Very nice. Sure is a reminder of what carelessness can do to innocent animals. Well written, easy to read, and quite realistic.