The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1901 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/13/06
How little we see and understand of the spiritual realm! Thanks for this gentle reminder that God is quietly going about His business and His will, prevails. I think you stopped at just the right place. So, next time something goes wrong with my computer.... :-)
This is a winner!!! A++++. Perfect in my opinion. So creative. reminded me a little of Peretti's book "This Present Darkness." Can't wait to find out who are are so I can read more! My favorite so far.
Well written - though the ending seemed to drop off, it left HOPE. Hehe. I liked this!
05/15/06
An everyday occurrence for mankind. What if we could really see the spiritual world? We'd certainly pray more! I enjoyed this, great job!
Love the way you used dialogue so skillfully all the way from the beginning 'light' to the ending altar call! You made the 'other world' so very believable, as it should be. You had my attention all the way!!
Loved the dialogue and the story. Great writing.
05/15/06
This was very well done and very creative. The use of dialogue was masterful.

Great reminder of how life REALLY works.
05/16/06
One of my favorites. Creative, well written, right on topic. Winner!
Well done indeed. Creatively written with a strong story line. The title does not exactly fit, but that's just my opinion, and very minor. There is always a battle between good and evil going on in our life. This story lifted my spirit as it reminded me that God is Almighty and possessive. He does not give up on us - ever. Thank you for blessing us through your writing.
Nicely done, Shari! Very creative and effective. Loved the intervention of the sword. :-)