The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2742 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/28/05
Your words are poignant with life and imagery as you take the reader through this journey to the Healer. Your faith enabled you to receive what He was willing to give.
02/28/05
Great picture. The reader was able to walk right along with this leper. Great, great job,
03/02/05
Beautiful. Your descriptions of the places, the feelings etc are just wonderful. Well done.
03/03/05
I could feel the warmth and the healing presence of Jesus in your words. Beautifully written.
03/05/05
Great job here. You took the time to use all of your senses and get them on paper.
03/05/05
There are many gems of different colors and value in your work, my divine sibling. Yet, i am somewhat disappointed. This story tells us that Jesus?God is willing to make us whole. Yes, this is the GOOD NEWS, the Promise of Jesus, God's love for us. But what do we offer? Nothing but our sores and admission that we are "unclean". The urgent DEMAND on all Christians is to walk with Jesus, walk like Jesus the best we can. I know it was easy for me to say I am a sinner, and I need Jesus to make me whole, but do I not need to do more ... especially at age 45? In terms of the topic, "WHAT ARE WE WILLING TO DO AS GOOD CHRISTIANS?" Thanks so much, Neil.
Melanie, this is astonishingly beautiful. Oh, how I would love to stand enfolded in the physical embrace of my Lord. And I one day I will be! I have tears in my eyes, but joy in my heart. Thanks! And congratulations. This is a work of art.
04/04/05
Gloriously, triumphantly beautiful Melanie. Perfect entry for this particular Challenge topic. Well done. I'm so glad this will be in the book. With love, Deb