The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1436 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/15/06
Yea! Hope they get married at last. This is the story we all wish we had in side. Good job.
03/16/06
And what happened then? I'm dying here - great story.
03/16/06
Okay ... now we need the rest of the story! Next quarter you've got to work this in! Good emotions! Took us right along the whole story - lovely!
03/16/06
Lovely and sweet--thanks for this precious story.
03/16/06
High school sweethearts. So many years in between - so many chapters this could make in a book. Nicely done and makes me want to read the sequel ;)
ok, you MUST write a sequel. i'm serious! Stop whatever you're doing right now and finish this story. Great, great job!
03/17/06
lovely, touching story
03/17/06
A sweet love story -well written.
03/17/06
Very sweet story! Being a romantic at heart, this is right up my alley! I just have one suggestion. Maybe you could combine these two sentences?

"It was then that he found the lock of hair that Julie had given him so long ago.

He was going through things in the attic when he found the little box with the lock of hair and the pocket knife." Parts of them seem redundant. Otherwise, very well-written!
Beautiful! A lock of hair! I never thought of it! Something so simple as one's hair can turn up fantastic feelings within.... wondering what happened then. Room for more of this story. Keep writing!