The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1547 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/14/06
Very creative! It's true, this world is filled with passwords to unlock almost everything...It's great how you related that little annoyance to Jesus, our one and only "password" to Heaven. :)
03/14/06
NO! I was going to leave that as a comment: Password is Jesus. You beat me to it.
I live in the same technilogical jungle and I also have a password file. Sigh. I liked your point (but it took a little long to get there). I like the casual voice.
03/15/06
Thanks for welcoming us to your world of passwords ... and for reminding us that this too will end! Your humorous voice is effective.
03/16/06
Super. Loved your approach to the topic. And your conclusion was great. And I related to this in particular: "It’s a wonder I get any work done, isn't it?" How true it is. Good job.
03/16/06
If I didn't already know the Topic this week was "lock" - I would have sworn it was "password" after reading your take on this. I guess this refers to "unlocking info by using passwords". Whatever!? Anyway, great witty job, and well done.
I agree with the above comments. I liked your spin on the topic!
03/17/06
Liked your take on the topic. I thought you took a bit too long over the description of the passowrds, and in my opinion, you should NEVER, EVER, suggest to your readers that your workis boring (they might believe you)!