The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1306 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/22/06
Thank you for this well done tribute.
02/23/06
The end is sometimes a beginning, as it was for Tricia. Good tribute.
This touched me!
My younger son is a graduate of UCF (class of 2003)....
Excellent writing...I remember that crash when we lived in south Florida...
02/23/06
What a great reminder to us that we need to be bold in our mission to spread the gospel (even people who aren't pastors) and that we need to take advantage of simple, everyday situations to make Christ known.

Be careful with your point of view - you switched back and forth between the two characters. Staying inside one person's head will make for much stronger writing. (You can PM me if you want clarification about that.)
02/23/06
Thank you for this tribute - it had me in tears. I like the message - everywhere there is an opportunity to share Christ - and any job or occupation can be a starting point.
Awesome. Beautiful tribute to those who unselfishly die in the midst of sharing Jesus. Very good. Thanks for posting.
02/24/06
I loved this!
A moving tribute. And the last line was perfect. As others have said, some changes in POV, but overall well done.
02/25/06
the dialogue was really slick. Very well written. And what a wonderful tribute.