The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1690 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very powerful thoughts. This left me not quite sure if its fiction or a reality. I'm left wanting to say "yes, please eat, please continue to exist."
02/10/06
What a strong message written here. One that seems to have been experienced first hand, or knows the depths of this condition. You expressed it well. Great writing.
02/11/06
Oh, I wish everyone with an eating disorder would read this one! Bravo!
As a writer you had this reader under complete control. Amazing skill! A difficult subject beautifully articulated!
Very convincing inside look. Well done and I hope that if there was a real life inspiration for this piece they have received victory over the situation. Great writing!
Very well done...wow. The exposure is soooo deep. This could speak volumes in helping someone with an eating disorder put words to feelings. It needs to be shared. Thanks for the touching transparency...and please, please, please!...I want to tell this person to receive my "permission" to eat!
02/13/06
Wow! I hope you will be able to find a place to submit this one. I know it would touch the hearts of many who struggle with eating disorders. This piece is so real, so honest, so powerful. It brought tears to my eyes. Great job.
Wowsa, Ann! That was deep...and very well written! Thank you!