The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1614 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/24/06
Great story! Excellent dialogue. I wish ministry would always have this kind of success.
01/26/06
Great story, great dialogue and great message of hope! I was right there with you from Start to Finish! And, the last line tells it all! "Lookin' for Emmett Hayes" - Great Job! Well done and God Bless...
01/27/06
We can't minister to the whole world all at once, but we can do it one person at a time. Wonderfully written reminder.
I fell in love with your character! I would love to meet an Emmett Hayes. A real joy to read.
Good story, nicely written.
01/27/06
Wonderful story! This mc is fulfilling his godly mission. Great writing. I enjoyed it!
01/27/06
Very good! Lovable characters and good development, not easy to do in so few words.
Liked this one a lot - such a compact well balanced story, with fully fleshed out characters and authentic dialogue. Nice reading, lovely writing. God bless.
01/28/06
I loved this! very very well done (and my husband and I joke that he'll never leave me for another woman, a muscle car -maybe, but never another woman lol)
01/28/06
What a delightful story. The relationship between husband and wife, Emmett and his Lord and Emmett and the boy were all explored to satisfaction in such a short period of time. Well written and a thoroughly enjoyable read.
01/29/06
Boy - do I love this one! Great in every way! Really, really GOOD!
01/30/06
I believe this one will be a Hallmark special some day! Great story line, easy read, enjoyed the characters.
01/30/06
Good, quick pacing. Wonderful lesson to us all. God in action through "everyday" people. Congrats on your win!
Beautiful story. Really enjoyed this. Congrats on your win.
02/03/06
Wonderfully-written story! The dialogue really draws one into the story. I loved the fact that he gave the boy the car that they were working on. Congratulations on your win!