The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 841 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/11/16
Great commentary with profound truths sprinkled throughout this highly introspective pieace.

Well done

God bless~
03/17/16
This story brought prospective to who we are as people. I liked the ending. Who we become is more important what we do.I could relate to jumping into something with both feet without thinking of t he ramifications.
03/17/16
Congratulations, Jennifer, on your highly commendable entry in the Advanced Category this week.

I thought your story boiled over with truth.
03/17/16
Congratulations Jennifer in the highly commendable category. I'd be in hot water if I didn't't comment on your wonderful story.
03/17/16
Thank you all for encouragement regarding this entry. Recalling past life events was a reminder of what really matters most - who we are becoming.
Loved the style and flow in which you related the busyness of life catching up with you. All of us have times when we finally realize we have sacrificed the sacred in the rush of the doing "the critical". Look forward to reading more of your writing. Congrats.
Congratulations on ranking 4th in your level and 14 overall. Happy Dance!
03/23/16
Jennifer, Congratulations on your fourth place finish.