The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 647 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/11/16
I liked the flow of this poem. My favorite line was "poison dripping from the lips of the Liar."
02/11/16
'Nothing seemed as appealing as the forbidden.' Why is it that we are, just as Eve was, drawn to what is forbidden, when there is so much else good on offer? This is a great piece of work. Can't find any red pen critiques here. Thanks, I really enjoyed this one.
02/15/16
Clever, creative and concise grasp of the tragic event and lessons to be learned from it. well done.
02/17/16
beautifully written!

Blessings~
02/18/16
wow to take it back to when we departed from God's best, was stunning!
To present the topic of delicious as the tool of the serpent, which is true; using a poetic tone is also stunning!
02/18/16
Congrats!
Blessings~
02/18/16
Congratulations, Sylvia, on your 1st place in the Advanced category. Your poem had a lyrical quality to it.
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 22 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
02/20/16
Sylvia, Beautifully written poem. Thought provoking. I liked the ending line. Why are we enticed by things that look delicious when we know how poorly the ending was for Adam and Eve.