The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1299 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/05/16
Your sister sounds like a lovely young woman with a passion and heart for the Lord. She has had more adventures in her 30 years then most people have in a lifetime.
02/05/16
This story touched my heart...thanks for sharing.

God bless~
02/05/16
Well done. I would love to know your sister. Enjoyed this.
02/06/16
What an inspiration she must be! This story was well-written. I particularly like the way you invite the reader to 'picture this' or 'listen to this' drawing us into the story. Thanks.
02/06/16
Wow! Your sister is such an intriguing person, at least that's what your story leads me to believe :-) I assume you've rendered her very well. Such an easy read that maybe want to go exploring right now. Well done, I hope your sister gets to read this
Your sister sounds amazing. You drew with words an excellent picture of her.
02/07/16
Wonderful descriptions. What you failed to mention is how she probably looks at you with that same kind of admiration. Well done.
02/09/16
What a beautiful tribute to your sister! I enjoyed reading about her, but what moved me more was how your love for her beamed through your writing.
02/11/16
Congratulations Nicki,
WOW, what a wonderful tribute to your sister. What an inspiration your story of her is. Great Job.
God Bless you both.
02/11/16
Congratulations, Nicky, on your 1st place in the Advanced Category.

Your sister is truly an inspiration.
02/11/16
Congratulations on your 4th place EC award, Nicki.
02/12/16
Congratulations on both your Advanced win as well as your EC award.
The love you share your sister is infectious. Her exuberance of life shines throughout the story.
02/12/16
Absorbing writing on many levels.
Congrats on your EC placing.
02/13/16
Wow! Nicki - Thanks for this. Congratulations on your 4th place EC win. Beautiful job.
02/22/16
I hope you are sharing your lovely tribute with your sister!