The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 845 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! Truly this was a blessing! Thank you for sharing this God penned piece!! Heartfelt, raw and honest, this captured my attention and was so relatable. Although just a bit long, it flowed. Because of your vulnerability it engaged me to follow along to the end, where I could agree, personally, that through it all, God is with us and IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL.
04/09/15
What I like about this poem is it shows your passion...the emotions are strong and raw...but it also shows His compassion. Thanks for sharing.
04/10/15
Amazing. I love everything about this! You have a gift!
04/14/15
Absolutely powerful and engaging in terms of inspiration!

God bless~
04/15/15
Inspiring, challenging, full of hope and promise for those who are willing to let go and allow Him to be All.
04/16/15
How long, O Lord, how long? I think most of us have related to that thought at one time or another. Thanks for all your hard work, and good luck in the Challenge!
04/16/15
Congrats!
God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 12th overall! Happy Dance!
04/21/15
Brenda, what a beautifully penned free-verse poem! Each trilogy of listed words was stunning. Many congrats on that ribbon that tops the page! (and you are a natural poet!!!)