The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 626 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/15
This was so touching and moving. Thank you for sharing this with us, and for writing with love and clarity in terms of your vision.

God bless~
03/13/15
What a beautiful vision God has given you! My husband and I love the Lord, but we pray in our own separate ways. I'm longing to pray "with him" as a friend, but he is comfortable the way things are. Maybe we need a vision! Great job! God bless!
03/15/15
This is an intriguing piece and covers several aspects. I think men definitely benefit from other strong male Christians, and would love my husband to seek and find that for himself. Talking God with a spouse is affirming and wonderful, and I thank God you have that, and that you recognise it as a great blessing. That vision sounds wonderful. I love that it gave you the certainty of your salvation and eternal reward, and showing that ongoing companionship with your wife. No wonder you think on it often. Praise our mighty and glorious God who refreshes us with His knowledge and understanding.
03/15/15
This is a beautiful piece. How fortunate of you to have experienced such a heavenly vision!
Dear Clyde thank you so much for sharing your beautiful vision. My husband is now with the Lord and I long to be with him again and experience such a heavenly relationship as you have described. Each day that passes puts me a little closer. God bless you.