The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1481 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/28/15
A powerful, well-written testimony. Your strong descriptions draw me into the story, into the atmosphere. I also love your title.

Well done.
Heart grabbing. Powerful story, and the happiest of endings . . .
03/02/15
WOW! Amazing and powerful...loved this!

Especially the message at the end...

Thanks for sharing.

God bless~
03/03/15
Wow, as a non-fiction piece, it's exciting to hear tell of such an amazing crusade. Your descriptions of the three characters brought them to life. What an uplifting testimony.
03/03/15
Beautiful! Love the contrast between your humility through submission to the Holy Spirit and his pride. Then to see his pride crumble - beautiful!
03/05/15
Congrats Allen!

God bless~
03/05/15
Powerful testimony of how God can change lives!

Congratulations on your entry being in the top ten! I hope you'll be moving up into the Master's category.
03/06/15
Well deserved win. Amazing! Love the story itself and your storytelling ability is great. Felt His wonderful presence on this one. Thanks.
03/11/15
Allen, God is amazing and I thank Him for brothers and sisters that share their faith and follow His lead. So encouraging and inspiring...Nothing can satisfy like when a person surrenders their lives to Christ. What a celebration the heavens had that day... and every time our family increases. Thank you for sharing, Enjoyed a lot!
03/22/15
I felt the intensity of the situation as if I was there. Great job of writing, and thank you for sharing the gospel in Nicaragua. Not too many years ago, it was such a dangerous place. Congratulations on your win!