The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1120 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/08/14
It's wonderful to have a sense of humor to get through life and it's challenging moments. You obviously have one completely intact. Well done, and well said. I really enjoyed this entry.

God bless~
05/10/14
This is beyond hilarious. What a clever choice of words you weave. You have a wonderful sense of humor. Keep it coming.
05/11/14
You had me smiling throughout. What a great sense of humor and perspective on what would "horrify" many others. What a great reminder that the "mess" in our lives doesn't happen overnight, but, instead, gradually compiles on us. And it doesn't have to rule us, or depress us. Just remember, as my wife often says, "We can clean all things through Christ, who strengthens us." :)
05/13/14
Wow, what an honest and candid account of your daily struggle.

I loved this opening phrase: ...I waddle through the suffocating debris of sweet idle forgetfulness.

Blessings, Graham.
05/14/14
You have a refreshing and uncanny way of personalizing and humorizing just about any topic.




05/15/14
I just knew this one was yours Judith. Your wonderful humor was woven all through it. Congrats my dear. This is one of my favorites. Great Job!
05/15/14
Congrats!

God bless~